let me wash your tired feet,
pat your face with a washcloth.
drop your clothes and let me
wrap you in this warm towel
stop, inhale, let go, be present Now
mint in your nostrils
cool balm on your brown skin.
let me open the window
letting out the ocean of fatigue
in your mind
aspirate life, love, tranquility
let me gently rub pain away
and soothe you with healing
words of joy, music heard
by two hearts,
You May Also Like:
- Partnering Without Attachment
- While The Rich Get More Than They Can Use, The Poor Bruise
- Too Old For Love?
- Full Of Innergy, Reborn With Chi
- To All The Women Who Want A Solid, Kind, Good-Hearted Man…
- Trying To Buy What Can’t Be Sold, Real Love
- Love In 5th Gear! (Hold On!)
- Why Not Only Talk About Love?