Youth of delight, come hither,
And see the opening morn,
Image of truth new born.
Doubt is fled, & clouds of reason,
Dark disputes & artful teazing.
Folly is an endless maze,
Tangled roots perplex her ways.
How many have fallen there!
They stumble all night over bones of the dead,
And feel they know not what but care,
And wish to lead others, when they should be led.
You May Also Like:
- Jerusalem: I See The Four-Fold Man, The Humanity In Deadly Sleep
- The Caverns Of The Grave I’Ve Seen
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Ii
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter I
- The Sky Is An Immortal Tent Built By The Sons Of Los
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Ix
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Vii
- The Book Of Urizen: Preludium