How sweet is the shepherd’s sweet lot!
From the morn to the evening he strays;
He shall follow his sheep all the day,
And his tongue shall be filled with praise.
For he hears the lambs’ innocent call,
And he hears the ewes’ tender reply;
He is watchful while they are in peace,
For they know when their shepherd is nigh.
You May Also Like:
- Jerusalem: I See The Four-Fold Man, The Humanity In Deadly Sleep
- The Caverns Of The Grave I’Ve Seen
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Ii
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter I
- The Sky Is An Immortal Tent Built By The Sons Of Los
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Ix
- The Book Of Urizen: Chapter Vii
- The Book Of Urizen: Preludium