Death where is your sting?
Yes I am conscious that I will die.
But I am living sacred life gift purpose defined.
No fear of death wars soul with judgement weight.
No love of riches anchors soul to life loss fears.
I smile laugh at transitory mortality.
Death embrace when you will.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
You May Also Like:
- Mad Dogs Feast Upon The Weak
- A Dark Side Cosmic Expansion Exonerated
- God Cast Lifetime Experiences
- Behold First Virtual Reality Ever Invented
- Ghost Casting Background Settings
- Art Without Choice Must Risk Make To Create
- Genesis Insanity Tune A Finely Strung Bow?
- Passion Births Profound Glorious Insights