Plying an oar?
Crowd being perplexed standing
On the shore
Only I know
And knows water
Am I so stout?
Storm breaks the habitual nest
Again shameless south-wind blowing..
A public show..
Actually vicious current of water
Expects a boat on her chest;
To tell the truth I’m just a tout.
You May Also Like:
- Haiku-245 (The House Of Love Is On Fire)
- Haiku-246 ( Has It Struck Root?)
- Haiku-247 ( Biting Trend Increased.)
- Haiku-248 ( Dust-Storm Makes Me Blind)
- Haiku-249 ( Love Is Fishy)
- Haiku-250 ( Love Is Such Tree When Has Flowered)
- Haiku-251 ( I Have No Other Watch Than You)
- Haiku-252 (Hatred Rather Good)