Make Your Mind A Safe Place To Venture
Our senses hold the world for us.
Beyond senses mind gravitates
In the world of its own making.
Let senses perturb you not. Make
Your mind a safe place to venture.
Evil thoughts are ominous companions
To fuel mental fire like fallen dead leave.
Keep good thoughts and do good deeds.
It works like earthshine to illuminate your
Journey through rough terrains of mind.
All the mysterious inner curves and bends
Can open new vistas for you to experience.
Fear not mind’s tremulous peace shaking jolts.
Climb the trek for stable center in your highest
Quest for what lies beyond thought and senses.
You May Also Like:
- Random Thought 47 (On Happiness)
- Senryu 23
- Tulsidas’s Doha And Translation
- Kabir’s Shabad 22 Upadesh (Spiritual Teaching)translation
- Random Thought 55 (Substitute)
- Random Thought 56 (Emotions And Poetry)
- Few Lines From Savitri (Sri Aurobindo’s Epic Poem)
- Lines From Savitri (Sri Aurobindo’s Epic Poem)