The first time you fall in love is most precious than any love. First love is special because it is the most innocent and pure form of love. No matter how hard you try, you will never stop missing your first love. It’s not just only first love it’s the first of many things: It’s the first time you hold hands, the first kiss, first fight, first breakup and the list goes on. It’s all these memories of our so many firsts that are always in our hearts and mind forever.
First love is also the first experience of intimacy. Impossible to be forgotten are things like the first kiss, first hugs and making love. Physical intimacy is usually experienced with first love. This time when a simple act of holding hands makes you sweet and romantic.Whenever you think of these things, and at what so ever point of your life, you would always find yourself smiling and blushing as you did back then.
First love is the only time when you believe in perfect love. I am not sure that we could fall in love any number of times in our life, but the memories of first love would always remain fresh and occupy a special place in our hearts. Love is always special but our first love moves in a way that is unique. It introduces you to feelings you’ve never had before…
It is the first time when you realize that you can feel this way about another person, its the first time you realize that another person can feel the same way about you as you do them. It is the first time you become truly comfortable with someone else. It is the first time you will cry so hard over another person, you can’t breathe. Its the first time you blame yourself for something that was not even your fault. It is the first time you give more than you have to make another person happy.
First love also shows you what you want in a future relationship. One more thing about first love is that losing first love is one of the most painful things. It is also the first heartbreak. The reason of your first love will always be with you is that, no matter is what, it is always your first love. The first of any event can only happen once in a lifetime. No matter who you later love, or how you change over time, your first love will always be the first, for the rest of your life… FIRST LOVE NEVER DIES!
“First love will always be in our soul, a part of our present, and a fleeting dream for our future.” Here, we have collected more than 180 best quotes and sayings about the first love that everyone should read – the most popular, meaningful and beautiful first love quotes. Browse the collection of more than 180 best first love quotes below. Hope you have beautiful moments on OZoFe.Com! All is the best!
The minute I heard my first love story
I started looking for you, not knowing
how blind that was.
Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere.
They’re in each other all along.
30 Famous First Love Quotes For Yourself
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love. That is their clumsy vanity. We women have a more subtle instinct about things. What we like is to be a man’s last romance. — Oscar Wilde
- Love happens only once, and the second time is always a compromise made to forget the first love. — Ayan Khan
- Being someone’s first love may be great, but to be their last is beyond perfect. — Unknown
- I am glad it cannot happen twice, the fever of first love. For it is a fever, and a burden, too, whatever the poets may say. ― Daphne du Maurier
- First love is very sweet, but we always lose them, due they come when we are stupid immature children ― M.F. Moonzajer
- The magic of first love is our ignorance that it can ever end. — Benjamin Disraeli
- You remember your first love because they show you, prove to you, that you can love and be loved, that nothing in this world is deserved except for love, that love is both how you become a person and why. ― John Green
- First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. — George Bernard Shaw
- No, this trick won’t work… How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love? ― Albert Einstein
- A man always remembers his first love with special tenderness, but after that he begins to bunch them. — Henry Louis Mencken
- A man is lucky if he is the first love of a woman. A woman is lucky if she is the last love of a man. ― Charles Dickens
- First love is stripping down everything to essential truths, setting aside your fears and doubts and seeing who you are in someone else’s eyes. In first love you first find yourself. ― Chloe Thurlow
- Her first love was like lavender, delicate and melancholy. ― Laura Chouette
- First love is dangerous only when it is also the last. — Branislav Nusic
- Something about first love defies duplication. Before it, your heart is blank. Unwritten. After, the walls are left inscribed and graffitied. When it ends, no amount of scrubbing will purge the scrawled oaths and sketched images, but sooner or later, you find that there’s space for someone else, between the words and in the margins. ― Tammara Webber
- First love, said Ida with a sigh. That’s the one that kills you. ― Lang Leav
- I gave him a piece of my heart a long time ago, and once you give that away, I’ve learned you don’t so easily get it back. ― Laura Miller
- No wonder how much you pretend, but you cannot ever forget the taste of your first kiss and the pain of your first break up. ― M.F. Moonzajer
- First romance, first love, is something so special to all of us, both emotionally and physically, that it touches our lives and enriches them forever. — Rosemary Rogers
- Isn’t it supposed to be like this? He smiled. The glory of first love, and all that. It’s incredible, isn’t it, the difference between reading about something, seeing it in the pictures, and experiencing it?
Very different, I agreed. More forceful than I’d imagined.
― Stephenie Meyer
- Since the first day I met you, that first glance at your eyes, the first time you told me you loved me, my life was changed forever, your love made me who I am today,your presence in my life inspires me to be better every day, I love you with all my senses. — Michael Hayssus
- That first love. And the first one who breaks your heart. For me, they just happen to be the same person. ― Sarah Dessen
- My daddy used to tell me that the first time you fall in love, it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feeling never goes away. This girl you been telling me about was your first love. And no matter what you’ll do, she’ll stay with you forever. — Nicholas Sparks
- Your first love isn’t the first person you give your heart to—it’s the first one who breaks it. ― Lang Leav
- Your first love is always alive and lives all-time in your heart. How much you try to forget, it never goes away from your heart. — Unknown
- I could take back those moments that snatched you away from me or maybe just wipe away those ten minutes when you came to me for the first time and I looked into your eyes to realise what love is. ― Faraaz Kazi
- Every man is thoroughly happy twice in his life: just after he has met his first love, and just after he has left his last one. — Henry Louis Mencken
- Fairy tale doesn’t always have a happy ending. But still, it’s a fairy tale.
So does first love. It might not be happy, but it doesn’t have always to be sad. It’s just love.
― Dian Purnomo
- Maybe that was how it was with all first loves. They own a little piece of your heart, always. ― Jenny Han
- Falling in love for the first time is like an instant realization of just how old your soul is. ― Jennifer Elisabeth
30 Most Popular Quotations About First Love
- Like an old photograph, time can make a feeling fade, but the memory of a first love never fades away. — Tim McGraw
- I have never been in love before, Julian said. You’re my first-and you’ll be my only. ― L. J. Smith
- First love is a kind of vaccination which saves a man from catching the complaint the second time. — Honoré de Balzac
- Yet all this while the power of thought, the pull of conscience, were feeble beside Alverna’s youth. It was his first love; the first time in his life that he had been roused to through away caution and dignity. ― Sinclair Lewis
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. — Vladimir Nabokov
- First loves are often terrible, probably because they are first and there is no conscious history into which they may be absorbed. ― Siri Hustvedt
- First love can break you. But it can also save you. ― Katie Khan
- The first love disappears, but never goes. That ache becomes reconciliation. ― James Baldwin
- First loves were supposed to be flimsy and temperamental. They were supposed to burn bright and fade fast. They weren’t supposed to stick. They weren’t supposed to eat away at a man’s heart, his capacity for life. ― Alessandra Torre
- One’s first love is the most transformative and least replicable experience. I could love someone else, but it would be its own unfathomable emotion. It would not be this precious, first, spring love. If I cannot love her fully, it will be a love that corrodes within me. ― Thomm Quackenbush
- When the first time I saw you, when you have been totally stranger, suddenly, somehow everything completely disappeared and I realized that I found it… true love… From that moment nothing else matters… ― Rati Tsiteladze
- Every kind of love, it seems, is the only one. It doesn’t happen twice. And I never expected that you could have a broken heart and love with it too, so much that it doesn’t seem broken at all. ― Jodi Lynn Anderson
- This was the kind of guy who should be someone’s first love. Someone who brought you flowers and refilled your water glass without your having to ask. Someone who watched you across the crowded rooms just to make sure you were okay. Someone who loved you quietly from a distance, without pressuring you or wanting you to change. ― Una LaMarche
- Love hurts. First love is excruciating. Like being burned in orange flames and then cast into icy water. Your emotions change from one second to the next. You can’t sleep. You never sleep. First love is a form of dying and being reborn. ― Chloe Thurlow
- First love is a gun that fires a bullet at your heart and when it hits, it turns into a flower and seeps into your blood like pollen. ― Chloe Thurlow
- Do we really fall in love repeatedly and feel it real every time, or we just pose the duplication of our first and foremost love we have ever experienced?
The question remains yet again, who is the beloved? ― M.F. Moonzajer
- We spend so much of our passion on our first love. I’m not convinced that it—passion—is one of those things that you have an endless amount of—like happiness or sadness. I could be happy all day. I could be sad all day. But I’m not so sure I’ll ever love like that again. ― Laura Miller
- People never forget two things, their first love and the money they wasted watching a bad movie. ― Amit Kalantri
- My first love. He was my first favorite mistake. ― Lauren Blakely
- …You never forget your first love. It’s the most awful feeling in the world to love someone who can’t love you back.. ― Marie Coulson
- Could it be that first love was the only true love? And that after those first fires had been doused or burned out, men and women chose whom they would love based on worldly needs, and then reenacted the rituals and feelings of that first pure experience – nursed the flames that once burned of their own accord… ― Simon Van Booy
- First love, is like your first heart attack. Chances are that you’ll survive it, but you don’t outlive it. That first gasp for air is the beginning of the end. You have managed to breath some air in, and you think you are all right. You might think it’s a matter of lifestyle, quit this, cut our red meat, walk, run, get a personal trainer, try shitting standing up, but… it’ll get get you in the end. ― Mohammed Hanif
- The way he stared at her, like a blind man seeing the light for the first time, like a mother looking into the eyes of her newborn baby, like an explorer discovering a new divinci. — Stephenie Meyer
- First love is basically an attention span that lasts a lifetime. ― Nitya Prakash
- When you are betrayed in your first love; all the latter loves seem suspicious. — M. F. Moonzajer
- You know the first moment you look at him or her and you felt that feeling that you’ve never felt before then you know you have fallen in love with just one look. — Unknown
- Encountering the sweet mystery of first love is life altering. ― Kilroy J. Oldster
- The advantage of love at first sight is that it delays a second sight. — Natalie Clifford Barney
- It is beyond your power of vision, whom to love and whom not. It decides only your heart, kicking out all your senses. One, who once enters your heart, stays in your entire life. It is your first love. ― Ehsan Sehgal
- No, there’s nothing half so sweet in life as love’s young dream. — Thomas Moore
30 Quotes About Falling In Love For The First Time
- The problem with giving your heart away to someone is that you never fully get it back. Long after you’ve fallen out of love with them, they still own a little piece of you. That’s why first love is always the strongest: it’s the only time you ever love wholeheartedly. ― Paige Toon
- One can never ever forget the one who they loved in their past and that to their First Love!!
‘Whenever and whomever it was, your experience with your first love is etched into your memory forever.. ― Kumar
- We only love truly once. It is the first time and succeeding passions are less uncontrolled. — Du Coeur
- First love, with its frantic haughty imagination, swings its object clear of the everyday, over the rut of living, making him all looks, silences, gestures, attitudes, a burning phrase with no context. — Elizabeth Bowen
- You will always be my first love. My first everything. No love will be like the one I had for you, but I think the loves that come afterward can be just as good and most of the time better, because we are better. I was jealous when you first started dating her, because I could tell she was different. I kept wondering what she had that I didn’t, but it wasn’t her that was different, it was you. ― Jacqueline Simon Gunn
- We must never expect discretion in first love: it is accompanied by such excessive joy that unless the joy is allowed to overflow, it will choke you. — Alexandre Dumas
- If you’ve stayed here then Mumbai is like that first love of your life you can never get over. You will be with many after her but that first one is simply unforgettable! ― Faraaz Kazi
- No matter what the people say, I m gonna love you anyway. Girl, you re my first love. — Anthony Hamilton
- Your first love isn’t the last but lasts forever. ― Faraaz Kazi
- First love fixes a life forever: this much I have discovered over the years. It may not outrank subsequent loves, but they will always be affected by its existence. It may serve as model, or as counterexample. It may overshadow subsequent loves; on the other hand, it can make them easier, better. Though sometimes, first love cauterizes the heart, and all any searcher will find thereafter is scar tissue. ― Julian Barnes
- They say that your first love never dies. You can put out the flames, but not the fire. — Bonnie Tyler
- A person can fall in love many times, but the magic of feeling love for someone for the first time in life is a unique experience. — Unknown
- Woman’s happiness begins with her first love and ends about then. — George Bernard Shaw
- True love, especially first love, can be so tumultuous and passionate that it feels like a violent journey. — Holliday Grainger
- I fall in love with you just thinking about you, remembering all the memories we’ve made… falling in love for the first time, our first kiss, saying our first I love you’s, finding more to love about each other every day. And whenever I think about all. — Unknown
- My first love, I’ll never forget, and it’s such a big part of who I am, and in so many ways, we could never be together, but that doesn’t mean that it’s not forever. Because it is forever. — Rashida Jones
- Yes of course I was in love with my own youth. Aunt Estelle? Not really. Who is one’s first love? Who indeed. ― Iris Murdoch
- A first love always occupies a special place. — Lee Konitz
- If you meet someone in whose presence you feel a desire to achieve, such person is worthy of your love, and is awakening love in your heart. — Unknown
- I think a lot of people still fantasize about that first love and what might happen if they rekindled the relationship. — Sophie Kinsella
- There’s no love like the first. ― Nicholas Sparks
- Men always want to be a woman’s first love – women like to be a man’s last romance. — Oscar Wilde
- First loves can fuck you up. ― Tara Kelly
- You know the first moment you look at him/her and you felt that feeling that you’ve never felt before then you know you have fallen in love with just one look. — Unknown
- My first love, and also my only love. All the best, even Clement, have been shadows by comparison. The necessity of this seems, in my own case, so great that I find it hard to imagine that it is not so with everyone. ― Iris Murdoch
- And first love always happens in the overwhelming first person. How can it not? Also, in the overwhelming present tense. It takes us time to realise that there are other persons, and other tenses. ― Julian Barnes
- Keep feeling the need for being first. But I want you to be the first in love. I want you to be the first in moral excellence. I want you to be the first in generosity. — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- He was my light, my heart, my beautiful scalawag. And I was—I am—his GG. ― James Patterson
- Somehow, I think your first love must be like your first dog–no matter how many come after, you never forget your first! ― Peggy Toney Horton
- Childhood love can endure but childhood promises are hard to keep. ― Barry Walsh
30 Beautiful First Love Quotes Will Remind You
- They say, when you meet the love of your life, time stops, and that’s true. What they don’t tell you is that when it starts again, it moves extra fast to catch up. — Big Fish
- The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples… ― Anna Godbersen
- Multitudes speak of their first love; seldom about their last hate. ― Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea. — Honoré de Balzac
- There is something extraordinary about the first time falling. ― Ally Condie
- When you touch a man’s body, he will enjoy the moment, when you touch a man’s heart he will remember it forever. ― Dixie Waters
- The brittle bones beneath my chest cracked, piercing my heart. It was you who breathed new life into my lungs and it was you who would later syphon the life you had given so as to feed your selfish desires. ― Sonya Watson
- In the darkest hour of winter, when the starlings had all flown away, Gretel Samuelson fell in love. It happened the way things are never supposed to happen in real life, like a sledgehammer, like a bolt from out of the blue. One minute she was a seventeen year-old senior in high school waiting for a Sicilian pizza to go; the next one she was someone whose whole world had exploded, leaving her adrift in the Milky Way, so far from earth she was walking on stars. ― Alice Hoffman
- A very small degree of hope is sufficient to cause the birth of love. — Stendhal
- I was in love, and the feeling was even more wonderful than I ever imagined it could be. ― Nicholas Sparks
- I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. — Nicholas Sparks
- Falling in love is very real, but I used to shake my head when people talked about soul mates, poor deluded individuals grasping at some supernatural ideal not intended for mortals but sounded pretty in a poetry book. Then, we met, and everything changed, the cynic has become the converted, the sceptic, an ardent zealot. ― E.A. Bucchianeri
- What she had realised was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst. — The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo
- Maybe not, she said as we came to the car. But maybe that isn’t so bad. You can’t love anyone that way more than once in a lifetime. It’s too hard and it hurts too much when it ends. The first boy is always the hardest to get over, Haven. It’s just the way the world works. ― Sarah Dessen
- She was a smart girl; Until she fell in love. — Sex & The City Movie
- You are the answer to every prayer I’ve offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don’t know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have. — Nicholas Sparks
- Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it. ― E.A. Bucchianeri
- I’ve never done anything for money. My first love is things of limited commercial appeal. I could be happy doing Shakespeare for the rest of my life. — Karen Allen
- He smiles at me, and I am suddenly seventeen again – the year I realize that love doesn’t follow the rules, the year I understood that nothing is worth having so much as something unattainable. ― Jodi Picoult
- No matter how love-sick a woman is, she shouldn’t take the first pill that comes. — Joyce Brothers
- Could a scar be like the rings of a tree, reopened with each emotional season? ― Magenta Periwinkle
- True love, like any other strong and addicting drug, is boring — once the tale of encounter and discovery is told, kisses quickly grow stale and caresses tiresome… except, of course, to those who share the kisses, who give and take the caresses while every sound and color of the world seems to deepen and brighten around them. As with any other strong drug, true first love is really only interesting to those who have become its prisoners.
And, as is true of any other strong and addicting drug, true first love is dangerous. ― Stephen King
- I love you. I can’t remember when I fell in love with you but very naturally, I had fallen in love with you before I knew it. The first time I met you, you were a strong and kind boy. You always protected me. ― Makoto Shinkai
- Lena’s hair was sticking out in about fifteen directions, and her eyes were all small and puffy from crying. So this was what girls looked like in the morning. I had never seen one, not up close. ― Kami Garcia
- When you care more if someone else lives than you do about yourself- is that what [love is]? ― Jodi Picoult
- I wanted to punch him and understand him at the same time. ― Shannon A. Thompson
- The first kiss can be as terrifying as the last. ― Daina Chaviano
- Maybe we tried to leave as much memories of ourselves with each other because we knew one day we wouldn’t be together any more. ― Makoto Shinkai
- Before we belonged to anyone else, we were each other’s. ― Elizabeth Noble
- Sometimes we have to behave indifferent towards people who proclaim their love to us, just to see if they are really different. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
30 Best First Love Sayings Everyone Should Read
- It is neutral if you go under spell in your first love; but if it happens for a second time you have mistaken love with something else. ― M.F. Moonzajer
- That’s what happens with your first love. It carves a hole in the muscle and fiber, so that you have no choice but to wear it like a birthmark. ― Rebecca Tsaros Dickson
- You are my first best friend, my first crush, my first kiss, my first dance partner, and my first love. Please don’t be my first heartbreak. I want you to be my first everything, Josh. Please, don’t let it be too late. Please, let me love you because I don’t think I can stop even if you tell me too. ― Andrea Michelle
- When you feel a snake slither down your spine and your nipples are itchy, when your armpits tingle and your mouth is dry when you see him, that’s first love. ― Chloe Thurlow
- My first love was everything, all at once. The kind of love you fight for, the kind of boy you fight for. ― Scott Spencer
- You need to tell me why it won’t work. Because you’re seventeen and I’m eighteen. Because your first love isn’t supposed to last. ― Kris Noel
- The first time I saw you, I know right then that we have something special. The second I looked away from you, all I ever want to do is to look back.
- Your first love will always remain your favorite. It is always something you consider special and best.
- I have lost my first love, yet found someone to love again. The second time I have fallen in love, things have made more sense. In all honestly, timing has a lot to do with everything. But sometimes, you will not be ready for each other just yet.
- The future for me is like a thing of the past. You are my first love and you will certainly be the last.
- I have loved and lost. I have missed and have hurt. I have trusted and made mistakes, but above all, I have experienced the best feeling of all – being in love with my first love.
- You may know my name, but you never know my story. You may have heard what I have done, but you never know what I have been through. If you are in my shoes, you will fall the first step I have taken, especially when I had my first love.
- Your first love may be the sweetest, yet, the first cut will be the deepest.
- You are my first love – the first and last thing on my mind each and every day of my life.
- The first time I laid my eyes on you, I know something is right there between us. Thank you, my first love. You truly change my life.
- Sweetheart, love me like your first love and I will love you as my one and only.
- In heaven and earth, you will always remain my first love.
- The memories of our first date, our first kiss and our first I love you are remembered all throughout the rest of our lives.
- Ever since that day I have met you, when I first laid my eyes on you and the very first time you told me that you loved me, my life was forever changed. It is your love that has made me to become who I am today and it is your presence in my life that inspires me to go on each day. I love you, my first love.
- On that very minute that I have hear of our first love story, I started looking for you and not realizing how blind that was. Lovers indeed do not meet somewhere. They are in each other all along.
- My first love is everything all at once. It is the kind that you will never fall back from. It is a love so powerful and strong that it will never die, it will never fade and will never lose its sparkle.
- A first love will help one to grow up and the last love is what completes the person.
- Your first and true love will never die. First love is one that you will always remember and one that will surely take your breath away. It is like the first time we met.
- First love is the first time that you will fall in love. It will change your life forever no matter how much you try, the feeling will never go away.
- It will take decades to forget your first love, the person who has created a big impact in your life.
- Marriage is not just a one day affair. But, it is a lifetime affair that begins with love at first sight.
- There is always that one person that you consider your first love. He or she is someone you have had feelings for since that moment that you first laid your eyes on them.
- The first time that our eyes met, I know right then that our love was true and that I will love you forever and ever and that is what I am doing for you.
- A lot of people do not often end up with a successful relationship with their first love. Yet, such love feels so damn perfect, which is similar to a fairytale. It may get ruined afterwards, but it’s definitely worth it.
- First love is truly reckless. Without calculating, it will just throw everything in with pure passion and it will inevitably fail. But it is this experience that makes us want to fall in love over again.
30 Most Meaningful Sayings About First Love
- Now, no matter what they told themselves or each other, it would always be different. After all, no first love goes away overnight, especially one that’s always right in front of you, but just out of your reach. ― John Corey Whaley
- When you discover first love as a teenager, your whole life revolves around it and you open yourself up to it. — Patrick Dempsey
- No one forgets their first love. You’re experiencing all those endorphins and all that dopamine and that obsession with one another for the very first time in your life, so it makes it that much cuter. — James Marsden
- Maybe we tried to leave as many memories of ourselves with each other because we knew one day we wouldn’t be together anymore. — Makoto Shinkai
- A first love is something that lasts forever in your heart. It’s something that marks you. — Elodie Yung
- If you have been married for a hundred years, then it is nice to experience first love over again.
- True love can be so passionate and tumultuous especially if it is first love that it will seem like a violent journey.
- First love, with all its frantic and haughty imagination, will swing it clear of any objects every day, off the rot of living and making all silences, looks, gestures and attitudes to become a burning phrase with no context.
- I had my heart broken during my first love. But when I think of it, I never regret any of it.
- You could get over from your first love by falling in love with someone new.
- When first love happens to you when you are so young, then you must consider yourself a lucky chap. But by the same token, you will never have that same experience over again. The first time anything will happen to you, such as your first love, the second one will never be the same again.
- If you will think back of your first love, you will for sure remember a lot of great little things that will bring so much happiness in you.
- Your first love is not necessary the first person that you have kissed or the first person you have dated. Your first love is that person that you will always compare in everyone you have loved and will love. He or she is that person that you will never truly get over, even if you have fully convinced yourself that you have already moved on.
- I will never forget my first love for it is such a big part of who I am. We may never be together in a lot of ways, but this will not be forever, because first love is forever.
- Remember that your first love may also be the first one who will break your heart.
- When a man is in love for the first time, he thinks he invented it.
- People often think of first love as valuable and sweet, and a blessing even in a hazardous condition.
- You will forever be my first love. It is the kind of love that only happens once and the kind that will last forever. It is the kind of love where everyone would see as perfect.
- No matter what you say and do. You will never forget your first love.
- Your first love is often followed by your first heartbreak.
- Once in a while, right in the middle of our ordinary life, we will be end up in a fairy tale and meet our first and last love.
- Time passes. Memories will fade. Feelings may change and people will leave. But first love will never end.
- First love is the erotic at its best and most focused – the adolescent introduction to the complex world of adulthood. ― J. Earp
- First loves are nature’s way of providing an acceptable reason to lose your virginity. ― J. Earp
- I maybe had a first love and had my heart broken, but reflecting on it, I don’t think that was love. I think as I’m getting older and having more in-depth relationships, maybe I’ll experience it. At the moment, I don’t know, exactly, if I’ve been in love. — Selena Gomez
- I will never forget the way that my hand felt in yours, the way that your lips awoke a sense of vibrancy in the depths of my soul. I will never forget the joys in the simplicity of our moments together. I will never settle for anything less than what we had.~Emma Ranstein ― Lindsay Detwiler
- No matter how far apart we may be, no matter what dreams we may chase after individually, I want you to know that you will always be my first priority. I will always, always love you. ― Lindsay Detwiler
- No one can soothe my inner being like you. No one can make me look to the future with such excitement like you did. No one can understand me, fulfill me, fit me like you did. ~Emma Ranstein ― Lindsay Detwiler
- You can’t be friends with someone you have feelings for. It’ll just be a constant reminder of what you can’t have. It’s like putting boiling water in an ice cold glass. It’s gonna bust and make a mess. ― Jaime Reed
- If he were only interested in me for one thing, he’d have moved on when it didn’t go perfectly the first time., Loving Summer by Kailin Gow. ― Kailin Gow
You May Also Like:
- Sunflower Quotes: 165+ Inspirational Quotes About Sunflower
- 78 Quotes About Lavender Helps You Relax, Stay Comfortable & Positive
- 80+ Tulip Quotes: An Eternal & Resilient Beauty
- 67+ Cherry Blossom Quotes Represent For The Humble & Patient Beauty
- 32 Orchid Quotes: An Exquisite, Gentle & Graceful Beauty
- Best Love Quotes – 500 Deep & Meaningful Quotes About Love
- 60 Quotes About Wildflowers: Nameless Beauty & Odourless Flower
- 36 Best Sayings And Quotes About Purple Flower That You’ll Like