Be Konstantin Nikolsky
I’m the one, who hides behind the door,
Who had the chance, but never steps ahead,
Who could perform, but is mute and waiting long,
Who failed to have belief in mind in better.
My soul is soundless in a tears’ flow,
I sang a song, but it was heard by none.
I’m tired singing, can’t begin a song
And do the first step, then to go forward.
I’m the one, whose mind is in the past,
I have no voice and therefore can’t call
For tops, that shine in distance, and at last,
I feel I’m kind, but no one feels so.
I’m a weak bird, hardly could I fly,
I’m the one, who’s scared before end.
To sing for me is so-so hard,
But I do sing, someone would hear may be…
You May Also Like:
- A.Blok, Not After That… – Translation(Rus.)
- A.Fet, A Butterfly – Translation(Rus.)
- I.Tsaryov, Between Black And White – Translation(Rus.)
- M.Tsvetaeva, In The Luxembourgh Garden – Translation (Rus.)
- A.Tvardovsky, And I’M Aware… – Translation (Rus.)
- A.Blok, There Evening As… – Translation (Rus.)
- B.Okudzhava, Good-Buy, Boys – Song – Translation (Rus.)
- A.Blok, I Change One Execution For Another… – Translation (Rus.)