Do not worry about
what others think about you.
If you achieve this level
of thinking, you have
achieved freedom within you.
It is your ego that tells
you to care about what
others speak about you.
Do not be a slave of
what others think of you.
You May Also Like:
- Ni Danka Ne, Mum, Poem By Abdul Basit Ismail Translation Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- The Song Of Solomon And The Mystics.
- Head Of The Medusa And Jesus On The Holy Cross
- Growing In The Consciousness Of The Absolute
- Into Theinner Sanctuary Beyond Analytical Reflection.
- To Live In More Intimate Communication With The Mystery
- Translation By The Poetess Houda Boukassoula Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- Είμαι Το Μωρό Σας Μητέρα – Ποίημα Του Δρ Αντώνη Θεοδώρου