I think and I want to believe.
I want that. I am sure.
But some things
are just hard for me.
How should I imagine
a life after death?
How can I believe
in afuture world?
I try to think of eternity.
Eternity can only be boring.
I always lived in time.
Will I be able to cope up
with the eternity?
Will I run away from the eternal?
You May Also Like:
- Ni Danka Ne, Mum, Poem By Abdul Basit Ismail Translation Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- The Song Of Solomon And The Mystics.
- Head Of The Medusa And Jesus On The Holy Cross
- Growing In The Consciousness Of The Absolute
- Into Theinner Sanctuary Beyond Analytical Reflection.
- To Live In More Intimate Communication With The Mystery
- Translation By The Poetess Houda Boukassoula Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- Είμαι Το Μωρό Σας Μητέρα – Ποίημα Του Δρ Αντώνη Θεοδώρου