Freely, simply, spontaneously,
from the depths of my heart,
moved by love, should i go to God.
The struggle of Jacob
with the angel is the
archetype for the
(The description of Jacob’s ladder appears in Genesis 28: 10-19: And Jacob went out from Beer-sheba, and went toward Haran…. And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it.Holy Bible)
(Haven clipart jacob’s ladder – Pencil and in color haven clipart…
Haven clipart jacob’s ladder #12 Pinterest)
You May Also Like:
- Ni Danka Ne, Mum, Poem By Abdul Basit Ismail Translation Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- The Song Of Solomon And The Mystics.
- Head Of The Medusa And Jesus On The Holy Cross
- Growing In The Consciousness Of The Absolute
- Into Theinner Sanctuary Beyond Analytical Reflection.
- To Live In More Intimate Communication With The Mystery
- Translation By The Poetess Houda Boukassoula Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- Είμαι Το Μωρό Σας Μητέρα – Ποίημα Του Δρ Αντώνη Θεοδώρου