There is a journey that would
satisfy one’s inward longings.
It is only when we plunge
into the depths of one’s own being
that we begin to find the sources
to pull the life together.
The seeker begins to filter
all his varied experiences
through his new perspective
that he gains from the Holy Scripture.
The sense of lostness
in the evolving massive technocracy
will provide the backdrop for the truth
he would discover in the new
aloneness of being with God.
It is an onward journey
which the seeker cannot resist,
a journey in search of the one
for whom his heart thirsts for.
(Graphic: beauty..Pinterest Genovamaaa’s collections)
You May Also Like:
- Ni Danka Ne, Mum, Poem By Abdul Basit Ismail Translation Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- The Song Of Solomon And The Mystics.
- Head Of The Medusa And Jesus On The Holy Cross
- Growing In The Consciousness Of The Absolute
- Into Theinner Sanctuary Beyond Analytical Reflection.
- To Live In More Intimate Communication With The Mystery
- Translation By The Poetess Houda Boukassoula Of I Am Your Baby Mum
- Είμαι Το Μωρό Σας Μητέρα – Ποίημα Του Δρ Αντώνη Θεοδώρου