She was that bedazzling.
I found her to be living,
no less, in a fable
When my glasses were on, she was
without lenses, pure vision rendered her
able and inneffable
You May Also Like:
- Partnering Without Attachment
- While The Rich Get More Than They Can Use, The Poor Bruise
- Too Old For Love?
- Full Of Innergy, Reborn With Chi
- To All The Women Who Want A Solid, Kind, Good-Hearted Man…
- Trying To Buy What Can’t Be Sold, Real Love
- Love In 5th Gear! (Hold On!)
- Why Not Only Talk About Love?